Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Wonder...

Often I wonder if the people that read my blog; like it or not? I don't get many responses (if any) and only when I beg (like now) does someone feel bad and leave a response. So you guys and gals start feeling bad and leave me a response. PLEASE!!! I'm begging you; good or bad!!! What do readers want? Sex, nude pics, boobs and etc... Or all these things at once? And yes I do have sex with the Lover; and I have nude pics and I even have rather large boobs! So what do you all want?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home