Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, April 15, 2005

Worried

Bit worried about the lover; he isn't feeling too good. Strange happenings going on..we think a light stroke; won't go to an doctor here in the US. He only trust his Canadian docs. If he isn't feeling better by tomorrow; maybe an early trip to Canada will be in the works. We are to leave on Wed. for the plan trip; but if things don't look-up I can be on the road in less than hour and drive so he can get checked out and I can have some piece of mind. My mind won't let me relax, on edge; simply scared.. We'll see tomorrow..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home