Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Who messed with my clock?

I mean my internal clock. What in the world possessed me into getting up at 5am; which is really 4am and I didn't go to bed till 1:30am. And now its almost 7am and I am nowhere tired enough to go back to sleep. But I will say this: Its beautiful outside. The tree branches are heavy with fresh snow. Its a spring wonderland out there. Even the peep frogs are still peeping. But the robins look lost. But who cares it's to be in the 50's tomorrow. So If you have spring snow outside your window enjoy it. Don't look for the shovel that you just put away. Its Sunday; relax....it will be gone by tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger DLaine said...

The flowers are "snowballs". It's always more fun on the inside than the outside. Don't make any mud pies tomorrow.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home