Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Ho-Hum

Looks like another dull weekend. April showers have already started. My birthday was just that! Another day. Lover got me flowers, I do love the smell of roses...upped my spirits abit. Father didn't remember or he chose not to remember. No Happy Birthday from him, seems he's got a bug up his butt yet. Only thing I really missed was a cake..I guess I'll have to bake one for myself, maybe a wacky cake (homemade dark chocolate) with german icing or maybe a peanut-butter pie; I'm getting hungry. So I'll decide tomorrow what it'll be, its too late to be baking tonight. So goodnite all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home