Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, April 11, 2005

Twenty years ago this tree stand was used by many in the family to hunt for deer. I hated when the wind blew; that old tree creaked; it sounded like your nails scrapping across a blackboard. I didn't mind the climb up to it; I only had trouble with the first step out of it. Now no one uses it anymore; it has seen better days. Walking by it brought alot of memories back of when my son got his first deer 17 yrs.ago (4 point) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home