Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Just click

Click once on the picture to enlarge. First picture on the left has a dog in it. Isn't Red cute?...he doesn't bark or eat, he just collects dust. He looks real and often when company comes they remark on how good he is. Sure he is, he's stuffed. I found him in a little gift shop in Pittsburgh; had to have him; so now Red resides with me.... I love having a dog around; hopefully this summer I can get another Yorkshire Terrier. My Dixiedoodle lost her life last summer due to a hit and run driver; it tore me apart for weeks on end. But she had to chase that darn rabbit....towards the road; not out back. I still miss her! She's now with my first yorkie Muffin who died at 14 with ovarian cancer...enough of this I'm getting weepy.
Think Spring everyone...tomorrow is the first day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home