Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

One leak down...one to go!

My old dad fixed the leak yesterday in the dungeon...now thats it raining out I have a new leak in the sunroom. The most expensive room in the whole house. It has leaked before and I've had the company that built it come and try to fix it. Still leaks, not every time it rains. Just when you think it has stopped after 2 or 3 rains, it starts right up again. It leaks around a screw in the inter ceiling. Just on little screw, and a ittiey bitty hole. I guess this weekend I'll unscrew it and squirt some clear caulking up in the hole and put the screw back in. Then see what happens. It'll leak from a different screw, the water has to come out somewhere; right? What a woman has to do these days...plow snow, pull the snow off the roof, shovel snow, work, housework, try to please everyone (oops I forgot, I'm the only one here) plus I have to fix the mailbox. The state plow was so nice to hit my mailbox and break the front clamp, my poor mailbox now hangs upside down. Kind of tricky when you pull up to it at night and get the mail out. The lid swings up, not down. But I know I can fix this! No need for dad or the Canadian. Well I just popped in to vent and now I'm done...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,
Tried to comment last night, it's lost in the blogosphere I guess. Snow is almost gone here but maybe more coming this weekend. Niki is doing well with her chemo, nine days in and no visible side effects yet. Call me sometime.
Love ya,
C

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home