Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, July 14, 2006

Letting go..

Tomorrow I'm releasing four of the seven Painted Turtles to their natural habitat.(the small pond)
The lover and I have had them since their hatching last September (2005). It time for them to be on their own. We've given them a good start on life. I'll post pictures of the release sometime tomorrow night. Had a very busy week at work; most evenings didn't get home till 7:30pm. Makes for a long old day when you leave at 7:30am. Still not sleeping; dark circles are beginning to show. My back is 90% better; still wary of how I lift, turn and put on my socks. I'm sure in time it will become a problem. Well I best go and get camera and tripod ready for tomorrow. Night all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home