Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ready...Packed....Snow!

I'm ready and packed for the morning take off North. Hopefully we'll beat the snow storm that's headed for the area. The good people at WPXI TV send me my requested storm updates via e-mail when ever the national weather bureau sends them one. So I think if I leave at 7am tomorrow I should be crossing the border around 1pm well before the white stuff hits the ground. My only concern is the trip home on Saturday. I travel Hwy 219 both ways. Up North then South home. Bootjack Mountain near Ridgeway and the mountain at Lantz Corner are usually the worst. So wish me luck and safe travels too and fro. (I just hate white knuckle driving.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home