Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, November 26, 2005

The Human Billboards Of K-Mart














Both pictures were taken at different locations. The person in red was posted on the outskirt of the Indiana Mall in Indiana, PA. The other poor soul was about about a half mile away. Would
the Giants (the people behind desk) of Retail go out and stand along the highway for that almighty dollar. I think not. I'm just glad I didn't go after the big holiday sales yesterday. Because if I would have seen these workers out on that bitter cold day I would have went right to the store manager and complain. But I saw them today and I think its tacky. So K-Mart I didn't shop today even though there were a few items that I wanted. I can do without what you had advertised in your circular and I saved some money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home