Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Peppy

Folks I really don't mind seeing one peppy in the yard; but not three! Two (or should I say one) now looks like this one. The other is the new breed. The one that could fool a city folker. This odd one is black as night with a hint of white on the tip of its tail. The one that met it demise tonight is awaiting to be disposed of in the morning. He's bagged and ready to become part of the food chain for the vultures that been hanging around. I call this recycling for nature. I have only one piece of advice for all you bloggers out there. Don't try this or do this. I learned the hard way. They smell for a reason! I can still taste that smell and I can still smell that smell. And last but not least; thank god I don't have any neighbors that could smell this smell thats probably going to hang around till the next rain or snow covers the ground. Yes sirre folks, I learned my lesson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home