Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Holiday Blues

Feeling Blue and fighting a stomach virus at the same time. Just want to crawl under a big blanket and sleep thru the holidays. Dad and the lover are both scrooges at the holidays. So with me being in the middle my ground is falling away fast. My children are not planning on visiting this year. So this leaves me here with the scrooges...BAH Humbug!!! Gone are the years of my house filled excited and sleepy children; gone are days that my table is filled with family. I'm becoming one of them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home