Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, September 10, 2005

It's a go .. again!

Yesterday, Dad and I ventured to Johnstown to do pre-op for his upcoming knee replacement surgery on Sept. 20th. We left the house at 8:15am and returned at 3pm. The day has proven to be more stressful than I thought it would. Why I don't know? Maybe I'm thinking about what the next few weeks of his recovering is going to be like. He won't be able to drive for 6 wks. or more. So that will be up to me. The get me this and get me that stuff always wears on my nerves. Or the constant huh's I get and I have to repeat myself two more times so he'll understand. Maybe I'm just being selfish. Sometimes I just want someone to take care of me!! Make me feel like I'm worth something. Lavish me a gift or flowers. I'm tired of people depending on me for this and that. Like I said; selfish. Well it late and I want to surf some more so bye for now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home