Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Pass The Tissues; Please

The lover and I have been hit with a late summer cold. Tissues are flying. Box, nose, garbage repeat every two minutes. At night my head throbs when I lay down; so not much sleep for me. The lover on the other hand can sleep with or without the cold. He just snores louder! And the weather around here doesn't help. What happened to the 80's? This damp and dreary stuff doesn't help my mood. Only thing new around here is: White Cloud makes Ultra Soft three-ply tissues. Get a box and try them. They're better than Puffs. Gotta blow....see ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home