Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I can still do it. Much to my amazement; I can still walk the rail. Even at my age. Growing up we had a railroad track in the back yard. That was in Idamar, PA. Stone throws from Dixonville, PA. My girlfriend and I played and practiced the balancing act for hours when we were young. Plus, since both of our dads were coalminers they would bring us chalk so we could write on the rails, the rail bridge and whatever we could find along the tracks. Sorry, I'm having flashbacks from my childhood. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home