Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Question?

How many bloggers price match at Wal-Mart? I myself do on occasion. Others ahead of me seem to do it all the time. Some with ads in hand; others just tell the associates and they take the customers word for it. This I do commend Wal-Mart on. But the great Wal-Mart will not price match their own stores. With in a twenty mile radius of my home there are 3 Wal-Marts and in each my addiction (French Vanilla Creamer) cost: $4.12, $4.18 and $4.27 for a half gallon. Another example is Wal-Marts own bread: $. 72, .88 and .92. Clothing prices differ too. So Wal-Mart your slogan: Always Low Prices, Always..Should read: Always Low Prices, Almost Always!! That's my rant for tonight..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home