Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Trip for today canceled, with that being said I mowed and mowed and mowed some more. Mulching leaves is boring; around and around you go. As you can see around the tree trunks the leaves gather and thats where they are staying for now. The wind will blow whats left around, while they wait for the rest to fall. I froze mowing, plus I got a headache. But a woman's work is never done. The following pics are to show just how much I went around and around. I left out the front of the place, I was too tired to walk outside again...did I mention I have a headache? As always you can click on any picture to enlarge it. Dlaine now is going to go take some tylenol, have a good weekend all. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Smerdyakov said...

You missed a spot.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home