Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What Can I Say??

As I was leaving work tonight a co-worker who works in the same job entitlement as I said that some other co busybuddies have noticed that I'm working too much overtime. At the present time the company has open overtime and you can come in as early as 6am but you still have to work to the end of your regular shift. My shift is 9:30am to 6pm daily. I've been starting around 7 or 7:30am and staying until 6pm or after if they are running behind in corrections and everyone thats there has to help out. My supervisors have ok'd my working time; so you all say what is the problelm here? That's what I want to know. The co busybodies don't come in early and they don't stay past their quiting time. Nor do they come in on their days off to make the overtime. So why are they worrying about me? Hell, I don't have any family at home nor do I have a second income coming in to help with the bills. I need a comeback to say to these people... Can anyone come up with one for me? I'm speaking with the supervisors tomorrow and I'm going to make sure that overtime is still up for grabs to anyone and maybe they can put some kind internal e-mail out to this fact that anyone who's willing to work can and those who chose not too should keep their busybuddy mouths shut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home