Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Saturday, September 23, 2006

What ever happens..

For the next three days I have off! Maybe I should be at work, not much is going on here. The lover didn't come for a visit this weekend like in the past. Much to my surprise he spent the day with his ex and family. For furture reference I'll not worry so much that I can't reach him by phone. He's in good hands. I'm usually not the jealous type, but hey I'm only human. Like I've always said; I'm not first in anyone's life. But enough of this self pity.
I just turned on the flood lights out back and a herd of deer is bedding down in the open. I counted six (does six make a herd?) They must feel safer in the open then in the woods tonight. In the distant I can hear fireworks from Clymer days. Damn I forgot it was going on! I might have ventured out today, instead I slept most of the day away. I really needed to catch up on my sleep. For the past few weeks I've been getting around 3-4 hours a night. Way to much on my mind. Anyhow I hope things look up soon or I'm giving up. On that note goodnight all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home