Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, September 10, 2006

It's Sunday evening already..

This weekend is passing by so fast. The Lover is in for a visit and he's cooking me supper right now. Pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn. (the deal is I do the dishes when he cooks) Not that I'm hungry. We went to St. Louis church picnic for lunch around 1pm. Food there was: holupki, holuski, perogies, and hot sauage all for $6.75. Quarter bingo and a polka band. The weather was just right. Home for a nap and a walk around the yard. The day is almost over. He's here one more day, then Tuesday he goes back north and I head back to work. Have a good week everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home