Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Another week gone by...

Where did the week go? I had Monday off; got the yearly inspection on the truck (it passed and thank god for that!) I also had a yearly check-up or better yet a get Dlaine back to working condition visit. Have to have multi tests run: full blood work-up, boobs compressed, ultra sound and thingee up the butt. I waited three weeks for this appointment and now I have to wait until October to see the other doc. Can't believe the wait is so long...by the time I see him the hot flashes may be keeping me warm for Fall and Winter and I might want to keep them. I guess my problems aren't considered life threating to them, but just ask my dad. I'm beginning to get really snappy and moody.
Had today off; I had high hopes to get something done; but the storm last night along with the sweats, leg cramps, little sleep left me with a major headache. So nothing got done, but the couch and I got to be real buddies. This week I'm looking forward to a visit from the Canadian. Yea!! I sure could use a hug. Bye all, I need some caffine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D,
You should ask your doc about the estrogen patch...Great invention, it saved my life (and sanity) after my hysterectomy and let me sleep again!
Love ya!
C

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home