Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dlaine's Dilemma is solved...

Dlaine's supervisors are awesome! All was taken care of with no mention of names. I even got praise for working as much as I do! They appreciate what I do! Didn't get any good job done from downstairs Hilter Bitches that used to my supervisors. The two downstairs can make or break you. Mostly they broke people. How they keep their jobs is a mystery for Columbo.
Fall seems to be in full swing around here; not so much color wise but leaves on the yard. The rain that we've been having as of late just separates them from the branches. Hopefully we get a strong wind and they blow over to the neighbors, they have a bagger on their lawn mower. Well Dlaine is calling it a night, I'm truely bushed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home