Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, December 25, 2005


Apparently this why I didn't get anything for Christmas. Or he thought I wasn't good enough. Anyway my day started late; I burnt the ham (I'll never buy a spirel again) the gravey was too saltly, so it ended in the garbage. At the dinner table I just wanted to scream. Tension; Lover never said one word to my Dad; even though Dad did speak first. So Thanks; My Christmas was ruined. No good memories of this Christmas for my old age. My back and my lungs hurt terribly and now the silent treatment can work both ways!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry that your Christmas was not a good one.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home