Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm done with...

Shopping!!! Yea!!! Yippity doo dah!!! All will be over on Sunday. Still have some cookies to bake; but all will get done as usual. Just a quiet Christmas with Dad and the Lover. Today I met Dad in town for another doctors appointment. But I should have known not to let Dad make the appointment. We got there ten minutes before the appt. and the office was empty. Quick in; quick out right? Not at all; Dad's appt. is for tomorrow. So another trip into town. Traffic today was bad enough; what's tomorrow going to be like? The crazy are out in full force; nearly got clipped by a blue haired little old lady who drove with eyes forward. She never even turned her head after the constant blast from my horn; just kept right on going. Poor Dad; I thought his foot was going to go through the floor board and I found out that my seat belts work when you slam on the brakes. The quick snap make me a little straighter in the seat. I wonder how long my luck is going to last? This last trip North had some hairy situations and those were in big cities with larger populations and known crazy drivers. But in old, itty bitty little Indiana, PA where all the college students have left for home it shoudn't be! Hey all; take care out there, bye for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home