Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Friday, August 12, 2005

This Is What I Got...

After the end of my thirty year marriage this is what I got: The truck and the payments, my car (which I just sold) why keep two vehicles, the mortgage for the next six years, if I can keep up with payments. The old truck and a ATV that he won't sign his part of the title over so I can dispose of them. Plus alot of bitterness and insecurity about my future. I've got to get on track again soon or else. Time is wasting and I'm not getting any younger. Oh well; we learn by our mistakes. Too bad it took me thirty years to find this out.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home