Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I Have Brakes again

Amen my brakes are fixed. Apparently the back brakes had frozen or the auto adjuster wasn't working and my brakes were worn down to the rivets on the drivers back right. So with the brakes replaced and state inspection done again for another year; I'm good to go. (cost $100, including: oil change, brakes, labor and inspection) So were off to Canada at the beginning of the week for a few days. Time again for doctor appointments(Lover), visiting the canal and some gambling.(ME) Also time for the lover to see his family, which I'm or never will be a part of. Feelings of being invisible always surface before we leave. I'm perfect when were alone, but I'm a nothing when we hit Canada. I've come to accept this to a certain level. Old habits are hard to break for me. When things need done call me, I do it. But when things are great, no one knows me. Oh well; this is my life...and it sucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home