Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Monday, November 06, 2006

I Got It!

I did finally satisfy my yum for a Mc-Rib. Made the quick trip to town; got my oil changed, picked up ink cartridges for the printer at Cartridge World. Can't beat the prices 23bucks for two. Half the price that Wally's world charges and the guy guarantee's them; what more can you ask for? Stopped at Wally's world for a few things then on to Mickey's D; fast dash home, nuked the Mc-rib a little and with a cup of coffee with french vanilla creamer my day is pretty perfect. The sun is shining for now and its 52 degrees out, pefect November day. Tomorrow its back to work and all that comes with it. Hope the sun is shining where ever you are and don't forget to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home