Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Sunday, November 05, 2006

YUM!!

Its Sunday morning and I'm craving one of these! A Mc-Rib! It back for a limited time only; usually three weeks. I had one on Thursday and Friday and I want one today. But I have to drive twenty miles to get one! It will have to wait until tomorrow, no use wasting gas for a Yum run to McDonalds. I'll eat a Healthy Choice out of the freezer for today.

I put feed out for the birds yesterday: Sunflowers, suet and thistle seed. Didn't take them long to find it; with it being 33degress out they needed food for warmth. Today the Bluebirds were flying around in and out of the box they used this past spring for hatching their young. The Chickadees, Nuthatchers and Tufted Titmouse were all feeding. At least someone is getting what they want! Hopefully I'll get some pics of the birds. I dropped the better camera and it works when it wants to. The other camera doesn't have a zoom but it'll do in a pinch. I guess I'm going to birdwatching today from the sunroom. Have a good one all......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home