Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Darn it!

I forgot how hard it is to work on cement all day. Even with sneakers on, and new cushionie socks my aging back hurt like HELL! I guess this is what happens when you take a three year break from working for a paycheck! Don't get me wrong, I worked at home but at my own pace. In my world I could sit when I wanted and I could have a cup of java and a smoke. But the outside has other ideas. Two ten minutes breaks (pee breaks) and a 1/2 hour lunch.(fifteen minutes to eat and 10 minutes to smoke and five minutes to pee) But hey; I got a job!!!! So I have 5 1/2 weeks of training to go, before I can set my ass down at a computer and be a data entry tech. By then my back should be in shape again. Bye for now....House is on and I can't miss him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home