Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Aleast Someone Is On The Rebound

Dad is rebounding nicely from knee surgery. Walking with a cane, and planning a trip with my brother to North Carolina for a visit with my nephew who is headed to Turkey for 2 years of service with the Air Force. The trip will do him good; and it will be a chance for my brother to deal with dad. I love my dad; but enough is enough! Since Sept.23 I've been at his beck and call, for everything. This includes all racial remarks, bitching about the gas prices, how much it cost for his operation (covered by insurance) you name it, he bitches about it. (worst than any women that has PMS) All this has been working on me for the last month or so. I have come to hate the time that I spend with my dad. I've let him know that I don't appreciate the way he's acting and talking. It sinks in for acouple of hours and he tries to refrain but all to soon it starts again. He never looks on the bright side and after spending so much time lately with him; I'm getting so blue that all I want to do is scream! Sleep and forget about the world. I've neglected the Lover and I seem to be on a path of the unknown. The gray days don't help the feeling of dread that I feel... I pray that I find my way back.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home