Lost In A Small PA Town

Snippets of my life withOUT a live-in lover and her elderly father that just moved in.(again!)(Now it's out again, oh that revolving door!) Letting go of old feelings and seeking out new ones.

Name:
Location: Christmas Tree Capital, Western PA

Where being Lost takes on a whole new meaning..

Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm off

In more ways than one. I'm awaiting dad's release from the hospital. Then its off to Johnstown and then to Indiana. Dads staying at his apartment and I'll be staying the night with him. I'm glad in a way. The tension between the lover and my dad is stretching my nerves to the breaking point. Its like I being pulled from both ends. So now I have two places to take of. So its run, run for me.
Seems like everyone benefits from me, but me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home